Monday 26 August 2013

GENESIS

So, let's begin this thing.

For a little while now, I've been considering starting a blog such as this one. Firstly, I've got the burning desire to go on and on about the music I love, and I feel this is an appropriate way to do just that without harassing friends and family who couldn't frankly give less of a shit. Secondly, I'm planning to make use of this as a little self-promotion. Y'see, I'm a music producer, not just a music listener. So, why not chuck some of my own sounds on here as and when I make them? I'm allowed, it's my blog, you can't tell me what to post!

Now, the rules of what I'll post. I have none. I will post literally any music I feel like sharing. Be it some crazy electro stuff I've come across on soundcloud, a fun little minimix, my thoughts on an album. God knows what. This is me, sharing my thoughts and feelings about music.

I hope you'll enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment